Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TIIIGHT!


Okay, so normally I'm not for crash dieting (hello my blog is diet hater!)  But I have a problem on my hands.  The dress ordered for Jennifer's wedding was ordered a size too small...and with two weeks until the wedding, I can't really get a new one.  It zips up but it's tiiiight!  So I'm really cutting back on sodium (in hopes of losing some water weight) and watching what I eat.  

Since it's been the beginning of the year, I've let myself eat whatever I wanted to get through the stress....not a good habit I realize.  So now I'm paying for it.  I've got to go to bed early so I can get up and run tomorrow.  Surely I can lose a few pounds so that I feel a little more comfortable!  If you know I can't...don't tell me (:

2 comments:

Becky said...

You can for sure. 2 weeks is plenty of time to fit into a dress. Especially if it already zips up. Exercise and crash diet...don't tell anyone a RD told you that!!

Carrie said...

You can do that!
Just keep telling yourself you can eat after the wedding